Tuesday, October 20, 2009

I get by with a little help from my tv friends...

Is there life beyond F.R.I.E.N.D's, 90210, Dawson's Creek, Saved by the Bell, Full House? Yes and Life as I know it is as follows:


I never jumped on the "Lost" bandwagon...but the Flash Forward bandwagon is pretty darn good..its one long mystery..and I'm getting sucked into this mysterious black hole and absolutely loving it...





You might ask what is it about vampires? Well don't. You will never be able to figure it out. The va
mpire infatuation lives past Twilight...past the Historian..past Interview with the Vampire..It's back and here every week..fills the void that I got after Twilight was over...and keeps me busy till New Moon. Don't worry Edward...your still my favorite Vampire.







Melrose Place 2009. Sure it ain't as good as the original.But hey..It helps me get by..Its got enough drama to last me a year..




GLEE..As the name suggests. This show is absolutely G-L-E-Eful. Its delightful with the right amount of music, drama and comedy. Its a real pick me upper, over the top and exactly the kind of show that teens stuck in the body of adults like me need to be watching. Matthew Morrison as Mr. Shcuester is perfect and reminds you of a mature Justin Timberlake. BLISS.




Being a teenage sucks right. But not if your best friends are Dior, Dolce & Gabbana and Versace. Living on the upper east side definitely has its ups and downs but this OC girl loves her weekly dose of Blair, Serena, Chuck, Dan and Nate. You know you love me..xoxo.






What can I say about the show that I have spent the past six years growing older with, crying over and dissecting to death with fellow Grey groupies. I just cant get enough. Seattle Grace...and now Mercy West is a part of my life...but I do miss Preston and George..but as they say " The show must go on".





Cougar town makes me hope I look as hot as Courtney Cox when I'm 40+..bring on the cougars and young dumb men!











With Modern Family I can't help but be reminded of Arrested Development and Married with Children..absolutely love it..makes the completely insane seem sane.






The Good Wife..Something I will never be...Julianna Marguiles sets the standards...will be very hard to beat her at what she does..and boy does she do it well...cheating husband...nosy and snooty colleagues...a critical public and a law degree!








Phew...all of the above..Now this is what I call MUST SEE TV...

3 comments: