Tuesday, November 24, 2009

It's Not Right..But it's Okay

Some things in life aren't fair and somethings outright suck..but then you just have to adopt a new perspective towards everything. Ultimately, you may not think things are right, but it's okay. Really the world won't come to an end. Here's what I mean:

It's not right that there is a size zero...But its okay because there is also a size 12 and people like Beyonce fill in those size 12 jeans awesomely.


It's not right that Elvis Presely wrote very few of his own songs, but gets all the credit that people like Neil Diamond, Otis Redding, etc deserve. But its okay because I like the Neil Diamond's version of "Sweet Caroline" better.

It's not right that Real Madrid has all the hot (both professionally and physically) players, but its okay because Barca still managed to kick Real Madrid's behind in the Spanish League match the other day.


It's not right that Oprah is planning to quit day time talk show hosting by 2010 and people already looking for replacements (cough cough Tyra Banks and Sarah Palin), but its okay because there is still a whole year to convince her otherwise.



It's not right that men like Tiger Woods get sympathy for being caught up in numerous scandals and affairs...suddenly the super squeaky golf star seems like a sexual predator...but its okay because every dog has his day and Tiger might just be a dog...any doubts..I mean who are we kidding...after all he is a man and he has a toddler in his pants to tame...



It's not okay that I wanted to be the (wax on wax off) Karate Kid or the next Karate kid...but its okay...because my replacement is going to be an 11 year old kid named Jaden Smith...any guesses who his father is (lets get jiggy with it) and none other than Jackie "karate" Chan will be his mentor...wowwwwwwwwww



It's not right that my university exploited me, nearly killed me, nearly didnt let me graduate and is asking some of my friends to pick up their degrees at next years graduation and not this years, but its okay because I am not going to the fugly event anyways...okay maybe I am..but still..I will make sure I use up as much of their resources as I can..


It's not okay that I like good food and have to be fat to prove it, but its okay because apparently you like me for me and not my body...and even if you don't its okay...that's right...Ya Heard Me..cuz my body's too bootyliciuous for ya babe...


And...its not right that I was named Shagufta and people can't get beyond calling me shaggy, shagz, shuga, shugi, kofta, goofy, or worse SHAG, but its okay because otherwise a man named "saggy" would have never christened me ShagDAintern...now imagine the world without shagdaintern...how pathetically sad would that be...quite..

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you are called Shagufta. The world is a more interesting place with Shag Da Intern.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you..I am glad you feel that way....

    ReplyDelete