Sunday, February 14, 2010

WTF? The week that was...

WHAT THE FREAK?

My name is Ahmed...but I'm not a terrorist
: Well I think that has more to do with who I am then my name. I mean what is in a name. I hate to say this but the KJo movie, "My Name is Khan", totally struck a chord. The movie had all the makings of thought provoking cinema with the trimmings of a quintessential Bollywood film. I just wish this film came out a few years ago. Seems kind of outdated now. But what they say in the movie..well its true. There are only two types of people in the world, good and bad. But how do you explain all these "good people" doing bad things in the name of the good? I say we are somewhere in the middle...more of gray in this world then black or white..Still can't believe I went for a SRK film, first day first show..

15 year old musical boy: Justin Bieber. He is so freaking young!!!...so besides the fact that he has many top 40 hits under his belt (5 to be exact), he is only 15...I mean he is 15 now, but when he was discovered on Youtube he was much younger. What the heck was I doing when I was 15? Daydreaming about my first love, but unlike Justin I never got the chance to sing about it and make millions swoon worldwide..::sigh:: oh well..there is always the next life. But seriously, how do you explain this sudden influx of young artists taking over the charts? So many yungns'...Well at least with him, the name Justin does a lot for me..if you know what I am saying..I might be just a lil bias... but dude I couldn't stop listening to him..don't make me start on Miley Cyrus and Taylor Swift..

Food, sex and music: We love all three. But could Nostradamus in his deepest darkest prophecy ever guess that the three would create perfect harmony? Probably not. I mean for starters I really doubt they thought strawberries, chocolate and music by Maxwell was the perfect aphrodisiac-ish combination. Anyways, when did food, sex and music drive our ears. I mean all three bring us immense pleasure. In fact, Brain scanning experiments have found that music hits the same parts of the brain as food or sex does. Wow. Go figure. I think I found a new way for weight loss. Trick your brain with sex or music instead of food. Right on. But till then the song "Carry On" by Timbaland and Justin Timberlake is perfect...hot Justin...great tune..and sexy to say the least...and we all know that my body is better than carry out..okay sorry will control the modesty, or rather lack of it...

Attack of the unidentified object: No not a flying saucer or E.T., but a bag. A bag with so many explosives that it wiped out the entire bakery, killing 9 and injuring 45 in the process. So i frequented the place quite a bit. Ok so maybe the "happy" hippy type folk with robes from the Osho Ashram down the street weren't the most appealing. Neither were the random men that were deprived of non vegetarian food at the place who stared at us like we were a great chunk of meat. But the fact of the matter is that I liked the place. I like the strawberry in cream. The decently priced eggs and hashbrowns. The peanut butter slice. The yak cheese slice. I could go on. But more than the food it was the afternoons spent there with sooo many people. How the heck do you go and blow up such a lovely place, which is more than just a haven for foreigners looking for non greasy, non Indian food? Did you prove your point? YES. Did you prove that you are spineless and didn't show your face, but rather sneaked in like a piece of chicken shit? YES. Do I hate you even more then ever? ABSOLUTELY! You should have sat down to eat some food, enjoyed a bit of conversation before did what you did. But you probably lost all sense of taste with so much evil floating around in your body. And you probably didn't have any friends. So seems to me you are the loser. Because we still have our memories. The good ones, and you well I don't even know if you are alive. I hope you aren't because I would really like to feed your organs to an alligator.

Illness = weight loss: Sure I am happy that I have never gotten pneumonia, worms or thyroid. But dude, Kelly Osbourne cannot seriously have lost 7 kgs in just three weeks. That's insane. It took me 1 month to lose 3 kgs and I struggled. But she says it was the thyroid..so am I contemplating developing Thyroid somehow? sure I am. But then I won't push it. I will do it the right way. But that still doesn't explain how she got so skinny. If she can do it I can so totally do it too. But not the way I ate this weekend. So I went back home for the long weekend, but I consumed three times what I would consume on a normal weekend..thyroid are you listening? Okay just joking..(NOT)

John the DICK: Yes I used some sort of profanity. Shriek or gasp in horror but it's true. John Mayer is a dick. Sure he sounds good and I would love to make love to his voice, but he is such a male chauvinist pig not to mention a racist pig. So he the Dick, John, calls his well, Dick (penis) a white supremacist..really now you dick..did you have to put your privates in the public in such a racially charged comment..that too in Playboy? Yes so we understand that you love your beach blonde babes, some athletic and svelte like Jenni A and others that are well endowed in all the right places like Jess S, but did you really have to say the things you said. Well, the first amendment allows you to. I don't think Beyonce or Rihanna are ever going to look your way after that one. And oh yeah. I still think you are a dick. No harm there.

BSB, here I Come?: For those of you who know me, you would probably know that I am the biggest *Nsync fan ever..like ever ever..been to 3 concerts, waited in line at midnight for their albums and have even color coordinated myself to match them...Well, never thought this day would come, but I am going for a BSB concert. Yes, thats Backstreet Boys..They were my sworn enemies..I mean they are my sworn enemies..but I cant help it if I know all the lyrics to all their songs, own all their CDs...it happens right...keep your friends close but you enemies closer...that's the way I see it..Anyways this week was full of sleepless nights...I can't help but thinking I am betraying *Nsync..but then I realized I am getting free tickets and not really making much of an effort to go..right on...It's all good again..::phew::


Valentines Day what?: Who cares that I didn't get any flowers, chocolate or jewelry. I got all the cheesy, mushy chick flicks you could ever think of. It was a day of bliss. A huge serving of my favorite ice-cream, chocolate pancakes, strawberry waffles, chick flicks back to back, my humongous king side bed and my favorite Winnie the pooh. It was bliss that can be compared to no other. I love Valentines Day, probably not for the same reasons you or the rest of the world does though.

Quite a strange week. Filled with music, horror and food. Eh..nothing out of the ordinary right.

4 comments:

  1. You're week was so much better than mine. Wish I could be shag da intern for a day. You make even the smallest of things seem so out of this universe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dont like this Anonymous person. Im the only person who is allowed to be anonymous. Oh well, I have my special signature at least.

    You are so dramatic! I cant belive BSB was your arch enemy! Haha

    - N

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice!! already waiting for your next post

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have too many anonymous comments..people might think I am writing them myself :(..its okay though..anonymous comments are better than no comments at all..

    ReplyDelete