Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Full of Red Bull

So..I'm not much of a drinker anymore...

Okay who am i fooling..I hate alcohol and fuzzy energy drinks..don't get me wrong I love soft drinks but had to quit due to better judgment.

Today a red bull girl walked into Radio Indigo and asked me if I wanted a can Red Bull...Who was I to say no? I love free things..So I took it thinking I would give it to my colleague who had gone out for a meeting.

Well I did give it to her..but after drinking about 3/4 of it. Yeah seriously. I mean it was just sitting there next to my laptop and staring at me. It was open and asking me to drink it. And so I did. And now I have sudden bursts of energy and I am feeling restless..I am still sitting at work at 7:30 p.m... scary.. I don't even have any work...

So there is no point to this conversation. Or rather this blog post. Just channeling my energy in the best way I can. By Gabbing. Okay now I will leave and watch some episodes of "Mad Men" and react violently to everything that happens.

Siyonara.

No comments:

Post a Comment